poppy pocket hobo modeling pics

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
does anyone have pics of u wearing this bag? i ran a search and couldnt find any. when do u think it will be at the outlets? thanks

babyugly

Jul 29, 2009
Hi gabz -

I'm not sure if color is a big issue for you in terms of what color is being modeled but here is one thread that has some modeling pics:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/ombre-modeling-pics-lets-compare-558620.html?highlight=poppy+pocket+hobo

There are also some modeling pics in the Poppy Club thread but I don't have the link for that.

Hope this helps! I have the violet/ombre one and I absolutely LOVE it! I'm hoping they'll come out with some more colors!

I'm not sure about them being in outlets...hopefully someone else will be able to answer that.

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Happy town
oh there are lots in the poppy club im on my cell and its harder for me to do it switch to pc and post a link but someone else can post the link..

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
I highly recommend this bag. It gets a little heavy if you carry a lot of stuff, but it's very comfortable. I bought this bag specifically for my Vegas trip a few weeks ago and it was a great bag to carry around. Even after the trip I used it for a good couple weeks more until deciding to switch back to Parker Hippie for a while so it could take a break.