Poppy Pilot???

ppppeanut

Falling in LVoe
Oct 29, 2010
I was just wondering what's happening with the Poppy Pilot line. Is it exclusive to department stores only? It hasn't been on Coach.com or in my 2 coach stores here and I don't have Macy's/Dillards/Nordtrom since I live in Canada :wondering Any hints on when the Pilot line might come to Coach.com or to regular stores???

Also, does anyone have any pics of all the pilot stuff they've seen/bought??

Thanks!!!!

I am going to DIE if the new floorset doesn't come out soon!

I purchased some unique poppy pilot items from a Macy's store in my area. I also purchased a rocker through my SA at Coach and a highlight off the Coach website. Those are all gone now, though.

HTH.

Hi,
I didn't get a Poppy bag but a small wallet that was a pilot!!

picture.php

Legacy lining!!

picture.php

Lynne :biggrin:

Trying to figure out how to link my threads...

I have revealed both of the pilot wallets that I have. I don't have any pics of the highlight yet, and the rocker is my x-mas present(it is all wrapped up).

OMG!!!! I want this one! Do you have the price and style #???

Hi,

It is the

Poppy Leather Small Slim Zip wallet in Gunmetal - I think it came in Black as well
Style number is 44879P Color - SV/GM
MSRP is $98

I just bought it before the PCE in November and the SA was nice to give me a price adjustment. I ended up paying $73.50 plus tax.

It is a little bigger than the regular small wallet.

Length is about 4.5 inches
Height is about 3.5 inches

It zips around 3 sides - It is open on the last side.

Hope this helps

Hi,

It is the

Poppy Leather Small Slim Zip wallet in Gunmetal - I think it came in Black as well
Style number is 44879P Color - SV/GM
MSRP is $98

I just bought it before the PCE in November and the SA was nice to give me a price adjustment. I ended up paying $73.50 plus tax.

It is a little bigger than the regular small wallet.

Length is about 4.5 inches
Height is about 3.5 inches

It zips around 3 sides - It is open on the last side.

Hope this helps

Thank you!!! :biggrin:

Here's mine: Black leather Poppy Highlight with Legacy lining!
I love the shape, the black-on-black details, the size, the new Coach Poppy hardware and the fact that the leather is regular leather - not patent or metallic or anything fancy, just regular ol' leather.
The only real downside is the thin leather, but I prefer to think of it as "lightweight".

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/poppy-highlight-16283p-641601.html
attachment.php

ETA: I think a few of the Rocker pilots are still available on Coach.com.
ETA 2: I checked again and although the pics are still up, the bags appear to be out of stock. If you're interested in an item, though, give JAX a call. I think I read on here that bags will sometimes show as out of stock online when there are very few pieces left (maybe 1 or 2?)

Last edited: