Poppy Pilot???

ppppeanut

Falling in LVoe
Oct 29, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I was just wondering what's happening with the Poppy Pilot line. Is it exclusive to department stores only? It hasn't been on Coach.com or in my 2 coach stores here and I don't have Macy's/Dillards/Nordtrom since I live in Canada :wondering Any hints on when the Pilot line might come to Coach.com or to regular stores???

Also, does anyone have any pics of all the pilot stuff they've seen/bought??

Thanks!!!!

mrscook

Tattersall Junkie
O.G.
Nov 6, 2008
I heard a rumor from my SA that she thinks it will be part of the new Poppy floorset in January as it did really well in the dept. stores.

eyegirl2k7

May 5, 2008
Windycityland
I am going to DIE if the new floorset doesn't come out soon!

I purchased some unique poppy pilot items from a Macy's store in my area. I also purchased a rocker through my SA at Coach and a highlight off the Coach website. Those are all gone now, though.

HTH.

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
I don't think they will be Pilot bags anymore.....just regular releases..

ppppeanut

Falling in LVoe
Oct 29, 2010
I am going to DIE if the new floorset doesn't come out soon!

I purchased some unique poppy pilot items from a Macy's store in my area. I also purchased a rocker through my SA at Coach and a highlight off the Coach website. Those are all gone now, though.

HTH.
Do you have pics of all your pilot purchases???

eyegirl2k7

May 5, 2008
Windycityland
Trying to figure out how to link my threads...

I have revealed both of the pilot wallets that I have. I don't have any pics of the highlight yet, and the rocker is my x-mas present(it is all wrapped up).

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
OMG!!!! I want this one! Do you have the price and style #???
Hi,

It is the

Poppy Leather Small Slim Zip wallet in Gunmetal - I think it came in Black as well
Style number is 44879P Color - SV/GM
MSRP is $98

I just bought it before the PCE in November and the SA was nice to give me a price adjustment. I ended up paying $73.50 plus tax.

It is a little bigger than the regular small wallet.

Length is about 4.5 inches
Height is about 3.5 inches

It zips around 3 sides - It is open on the last side.

Hope this helps

Lynne :biggrin:

ppppeanut

Falling in LVoe
Oct 29, 2010
Hi,

It is the

Poppy Leather Small Slim Zip wallet in Gunmetal - I think it came in Black as well
Style number is 44879P Color - SV/GM
MSRP is $98

I just bought it before the PCE in November and the SA was nice to give me a price adjustment. I ended up paying $73.50 plus tax.

It is a little bigger than the regular small wallet.

Length is about 4.5 inches
Height is about 3.5 inches

It zips around 3 sides - It is open on the last side.

Hope this helps

Lynne :biggrin:
Thank you!!! :biggrin:

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
Here's mine: Black leather Poppy Highlight with Legacy lining!
I love the shape, the black-on-black details, the size, the new Coach Poppy hardware and the fact that the leather is regular leather - not patent or metallic or anything fancy, just regular ol' leather.
The only real downside is the thin leather, but I prefer to think of it as "lightweight".

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/poppy-highlight-16283p-641601.html

ETA: I think a few of the Rocker pilots are still available on Coach.com.
ETA 2: I checked again and although the pics are still up, the bags appear to be out of stock. If you're interested in an item, though, give JAX a call. I think I read on here that bags will sometimes show as out of stock online when there are very few pieces left (maybe 1 or 2?)

Last edited: