Poppy Patent Luxey Satchel in Brass/Ruby

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
Has anyone bought this bag yet? I was wondering if anyone had, and if they had some feedback and some modeling pics? Thanks!

caramelcarebr

Dec 1, 2010
I saw this bag tonight on Coach's site and have been intrigued ever since! I am going to take a look at it this weekend, hopefully. For now thought, I've added it to my wishlist :biggrin:

notoriousliz

Coach & Makeup Fiend
Mar 13, 2009
Vegas state of mind
I have it, but sorry ladies, I don't do modeling shots. As far as feedback, I absolutely adore her! Size wise, she is a smaller bag, maybe the size of a small Sabrina, but that works well for me as I top out at about 5 feet even. The color is simply TDF and that's what drew me to her. And patent is so easy to maintain, she's perfect for winter.

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
It caught my eye when I was in the store one day and commented on it to a SA. I opted for the blue tartan, but think that it's a very pretty bag.

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
I have it, but sorry ladies, I don't do modeling shots. As far as feedback, I absolutely adore her! Size wise, she is a smaller bag, maybe the size of a small Sabrina, but that works well for me as I top out at about 5 feet even. The color is simply TDF and that's what drew me to her. And patent is so easy to maintain, she's perfect for winter.

How about just a pic of the bag?:graucho:

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Is the color similar to the crimson sophia?

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
You know what? If there is ANY way that you could just take a pic of the bag, I am curious as to how much it holds. I am 5'4" so I think that size-wise it will be the perfect size for me. I am mainly curious as to its "holding of stuff" capacity!

notoriousliz

Coach & Makeup Fiend
Mar 13, 2009
Vegas state of mind
The "what's in my bag" shot. I've got my mini skinny, coin purse, bottle of ibuprofen, bottle of lotion, keys, a couple of makeup "essentials" and a couple other things. My phone is usually in there too. As you can see, there is plenty of room, but I usually travel pretty light. It's a great smaller bag!

Attachments

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
I am SO sorry to hear that happened to your hangtag! :sad:
Thank you very much for the pics, it is on the smaller side, but I never liked the ginormous bags anyway! This looks like it is going to be the perfect size for me. Thanks!

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
I travel pretty light too. I usually have my little Coach wallet, keys, some makeup stuff, and my phone.
Yea I would have been pretty mad too if my hangtag broke! gosh! Maybe you could bring it in and they could help you out with a new one???