poppy metallic sig tote or black lindsay

Feb 8, 2007
hi all,
okay, i'm down to the wire here...i love both bags and want some feedback about which one you like better and why....
the madison lindsay leather satchel in black with brass hardware or the poppy metallic tote in black/gold....
tia!!!

I would vote for the Lindsey. I think it's a beautiful bag. I love the front pleat and the the zippered pocket. I think that it is a versatile bag that can be dressed up or worn casually. I have a gathered Lindsey and absolutely love it, so I am biased towards the Lindsey.

thanks, veronica! i think it's pretty much a classic bag...i do love the detailing on it...the poppy is definitely love, too, but, right now i don't own a black bag...(sold them all to finance new bags!) and i think the black leather may be the best choice?

I would definitely pick the Lindsay. When this bag was first released it did nothing for me. But it has grown on me and I'm thinking about getting the black with silver hw soon. I think it's versatile and I love the black leather on this bag. It has the right amount of texture for me. I think it's a classic bag that you would have in your collection years down the road.

Oh, also when I first was hating on the Lindsay's, I was at a store and was stalking this lady that was carrying a Coach. I couldn't quite tell what style it was but it was so slouchy and looked amazing. Sure enough, it was a black Lindsay. So many Coach bags looks so different once you get your own things in them and this is one of those bags I think.