Poppy MBMJ Bag..Should I Trade for Grass??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi
    I am new to MBMJ, but I ordered a poppy bag from NM for this spring..I am not sure of the actual name of it but it is really big, hobo stye, has 2 front pockets and 2 side pockets. and one strap on top..it is very unstructured. Anyway..I like the bag especially the color, but it is WAY to hard for me to carry with my 2 kids and all of their things get lost in it...so yesterday a lady that I know at a boutique wanted to buy it from me so I was thinking of selling it and getting this one instead...
    http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11738991

I think it has more structure and will be easier to carry..what do you all think?? I LOVE big bags! Has anyone seen this IRL? I just don't want to feel bad about getting rid of the poppy one, but I really don't love it..
    Thanks for the advice!!:wlae:

2. If you don't love the poppy, get rid of it! :yes:

3. I prefer the grass over the poppy, so I say trade it!

4. It sounds like you might have gotten the softy poppy faridah? Though I love the color of that bag, if you'd get more use out of the other, get rid of it! Plus, the grass is such a gorgeous green color.

5. Grass is an amazing color. I think you should go for that one!:tup:

6. Both colors are amazzzzzing! Especially for spring and summer.

7. Don't ever feel badly about not keeping something you don't love. It sounds like the grass one will be a better fit.

8. GO FOR IT!

If the lady is asking, she'd probably love to have it. You get a better suited bag (that hopefully you love more than the poppy). It's a win-win!

9. Since you have doubts, I'd say go and exchange it! You will be glad you did :tup:

10. i LOVE grass - its such a great colour. Id def get it over poppy but that just my opinion.

11. I'd choose grass over poppy.. and I like the shape of that bowler

12. go for grass!

13. Another vote for grass!!!