Jimmy Choo Poppy Mahala/Maddy?

Jan 10, 2006
Does anyone know if Bloomies, Saks, NM or Nordy's carried/carries the poppy Mahala or Maddy?

I've seen it available online through net-a-porter.com and jc.com but would like to go with a department store purchase if possible.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if Bloomies, Saks, NM or Nordy's carried/carries the poppy Mahala or Maddy?

I've seen it available online through net-a-porter.com and jc.com but would like to go with a department store purchase if possible.

Thanks!

I believe that the Poppy was only ordered by the boutiques/NAP, and not by the wholesale market.

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to decide if the poppy is "red" enough for me. I'm really craving a red bag but I think I want a "true red" rather than something that's more of an orangey red like the poppy...

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to decide if the poppy is "red" enough for me. I'm really craving a red bag but I think I want a "true red" rather than something that's more of an orangey red like the poppy...

Did you see my picture of the poppy in the red/mahala library? It is definitely an orangey-red. A beautiful one at that. I have a poppy in the garden that matches the color exactly! I am praying for a stop to the rain so I can get out my summery color Choos.