Poppy Mahala/Maddy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if Bloomies, Saks, NM or Nordy's carried/carries the poppy Mahala or Maddy?

I've seen it available online through net-a-porter.com and jc.com but would like to go with a department store purchase if possible.

Thanks!

2. I believe that the Poppy was only ordered by the boutiques/NAP, and not by the wholesale market.

3. I have seen the poppy Mahala at NM.

4. yyz just said he saw the turq Mahala in St. Louis NM, so I guess they did order them. Are you going to get one?

5. Which NM did you see this bag at? Thanks!

6. I saw it at NM Tyson's Corner, VA. An SA should be able to look in the system and find one for you.

7. I hope you find one.

8. good luck with your search!

9. Thanks everyone! I'm trying to decide if the poppy is "red" enough for me. I'm really craving a red bag but I think I want a "true red" rather than something that's more of an orangey red like the poppy...

10. Good luck with the search and can't wait to see your decision! :smile:

11. Did you see my picture of the poppy in the red/mahala library? It is definitely an orangey-red. A beautiful one at that. I have a poppy in the garden that matches the color exactly! I am praying for a stop to the rain so I can get out my summery color Choos.

12. i'm really interested in this bag. anyone know where i can get one? i went to jimmy choo, but the SA told me it was 2 seasons ago and they dont carry it anymore.

13. ^^ The Maddy is available on jimmychoo.com. I just didn't want to purchase the bag without seeing it in person....

14. oh no. i wanted the mahala.