Poppy Mahala/Maddy?

Jan 10, 2006
Does anyone know if Bloomies, Saks, NM or Nordy's carried/carries the poppy Mahala or Maddy?

I've seen it available online through net-a-porter.com and jc.com but would like to go with a department store purchase if possible.

Thanks!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Does anyone know if Bloomies, Saks, NM or Nordy's carried/carries the poppy Mahala or Maddy?

I've seen it available online through net-a-porter.com and jc.com but would like to go with a department store purchase if possible.

Thanks!
I believe that the Poppy was only ordered by the boutiques/NAP, and not by the wholesale market.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
yyz just said he saw the turq Mahala in St. Louis NM, so I guess they did order them. Are you going to get one?

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I saw it at NM Tyson's Corner, VA. An SA should be able to look in the system and find one for you.

Jan 10, 2006
Thanks everyone! I'm trying to decide if the poppy is "red" enough for me. I'm really craving a red bag but I think I want a "true red" rather than something that's more of an orangey red like the poppy...

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Thanks everyone! I'm trying to decide if the poppy is "red" enough for me. I'm really craving a red bag but I think I want a "true red" rather than something that's more of an orangey red like the poppy...
Did you see my picture of the poppy in the red/mahala library? It is definitely an orangey-red. A beautiful one at that. I have a poppy in the garden that matches the color exactly! I am praying for a stop to the rain so I can get out my summery color Choos.

Sep 6, 2007
Down under
i'm really interested in this bag. anyone know where i can get one? i went to jimmy choo, but the SA told me it was 2 seasons ago and they dont carry it anymore.

Jan 10, 2006
^^ The Maddy is available on jimmychoo.com. I just didn't want to purchase the bag without seeing it in person....