Poppy Hobo in Red??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know when this color will be available in North America? I found this on the Japan website.

[​IMG]

2. My Outlet had both the Blue and Magenta Starlet's..Sorry I can't answer your other question.

3. there was a girl here that got this hobo in a patent magenta/red/fuchsia color from jax a while back, but i dont remember her name... her thread was something like "look what came this week" or so...

4. I saw some on eBay not too long ago...seller said they were pilot bags I believe. And I also think I read that someone saw them at Macys too....California maybe??

5. if there is something on the japan site you can usually order it through JAX..just give me a call

6. i was just wondering- since we're talking about this hobo- does anybody know if black patent is a color they'll do??? if so I'd get rid of my patent black groovy in a heartbeat and get the hobo instead- she is so much more roomy and the perfect medium purse! *keeping my fingers crossed*