Poppy Hallie!!!

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
Does anyone have this bag? My mom is getting me a new bag for my birthday and I saw this on the dillards website. I like the grey and black one with the cs. Does anyone know what color lining it has and if it is smaller than the glam totes? I have not seen this in person. Pics would be helpful too thanks!!!

theheidis

Jun 26, 2011
the one with the purple and pink hang tags? If so I saw it, it has a pretty lavendar lining. About the same size as a glam tote but more structured looking and a patent leather bottom panel.

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
Yeah that one!!! Thanks a bunch!

the one with the purple and pink hang tags? If so I saw it, it has a pretty lavendar lining. About the same size as a glam tote but more structured looking and a patent leather bottom panel.

GoStanford

Jun 28, 2012
Yeah that one!!! Thanks a bunch!
BUMPing this thread. Can we talk about Hallie versus Glam? I regret that I returned the Poppy leather glam tote that I got on sale at Macy's last year in sunflower. Such a cheerful color! I decided that I needed something with feet if I was going to keep it on the ground. But I wish I had kept it.

Who has Hallie?

itsapugthing

Dec 5, 2012
Canada
I'd like to know what people have to say on the Glam vs. Hallie subject too!

Here's my little input ...

I recently went back and forth between the new Hallie black on black sig and a glam from 2011 (also black on black sig), and ended up choosing the glam. I first thought the Hallie would be good because of its structured design, the fact that it can stand by itself, and its patent bottom panel (easy to clean), but chose the glam because I thought its unstructured design would allow it to 'shape' to the amount of things I had in it, rather than it being large all the time, like the Hallie. So I would say that even though the Hallie and Glam totes are around the same size, to me the Hallies seem much bigger because they're so structured.

I bought it primarily to use for work and school though, so maybe for carrying books the more structured Hallie would have been better? When I tried the Hallie on in the store it seemed too big for my petite frame, but they didn't have a black on black for me to try instore, and (as we know!) black usually looks smaller. A friend of mine has the same type of glam as the one I ordered and she's been using it every day for two years at work at school and loves it! Anyway, my glam isn't here yet, but I hope I didn't make the wrong decision, haha!

(If I did, maybe I can get the Hallie too with the next PCE!) :biggrin: