poppy glasses question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was thinking of getting these I have alot of coach sunglasses but none from the poppy line are they made as well as the reg coach glasses thanks :O)

Attached Files:

2. Those are cute..I just got Versace @ TJ-Maxx for $60.00....Are they @ the outlets or FP???:graucho:

3. Those are SO cute! I just got a shipping notification for my Poppy Maxine's so I'll let you know if no one else has chimed it by the time I get them.

4. cool thanks!!!

5. Had mine and been wearing for about 3-4 months now with zero problems. LOVE Them! I've always been a huge fan of the quality of Coach sunglasses and honestly, the Poppy have been just as nice as the rest.

6. wow!!!!! you can send me a pair!!!!!

7. #9 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010

LOL well I may be a sunglasses addict.. daughters loved it not pictured above are the 4 I gave one and 6 to the other LOL,, I have some really cute ones comming next week. Im still on the fence about the poppy.. :P

one more pair
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/Caligirl38/glasses5.jpg