Poppy Glam Tote....Need Advice ASAP!!

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
So I am trying to use my December PCE, and I would really like to get the Poppy Glam tote, but to use as a laptop bag. I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 and I think its a 15" in size....Does anyone own this bag and know if it will fit a 15" laptop? Thanks so much!

I also have a glam that I put my laptop in frequently. I have a 15" macbook pro and it barely scrapes past the zipper. I used to have a 15" dell and know that they're a lot thicker and I can't imagine you'd be able to get it in. It would probably fit inside of the bag, but the bag tapers upwards, so it makes it really hard to squeeze stuff in sometimes. I can show you a picture of how tight it is for my mac if you need a reference.

I have a new style Glam Tote and I've got a 15" MBP as well and there's no chance I'd fit it in there. Not without seriously scratching it up on the zipper.

I really don't think you'd be able to fit your Dell laptop in it unfortunately.

I have a new style Glam Tote and I've got a 15" MBP as well and there's no chance I'd fit it in there. Not without seriously scratching it up on the zipper.

I really don't think you'd be able to fit your Dell laptop in it unfortunately.

I have to be very careful to pull it tight to the open end to make sure it doesn't touch the zipper. It can be annoying, but it's the only bag I have that can fit it and is simple to carry.