Poppy Delevingne

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Giggly Poppy Delevingne puts on an incredibly busty display in extreme plunging tiered silver gown at the Met Gala in NY

She never fails to pull out all the stops at a major fashion event.
    And Poppy Delevingne showed off her sartorial flair to the fullest as she smouldered in a plunging silver tiered gown and a vampy dark pout at the Met Gala in New York on Monday night.
    The 29-year-old supermodel oozed Old Hollywood glamour as she revealed a tantalizing amount of cleavage in the showstopping semi-sheer number.

Leaning forward, the sister of supermodel Cara Delevingne, 23, risked a serious wardrobe malfunction as she went braless in the number at the event, which has the theme Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology this year.

2. I really like her dress

3. She looks great.

4. By far one of my favorite looks of this year's MET gala.

Although she does remind me a bit of king Xerxes from 300 :biggrin:

Attached Files:

5. Love the top half of the dress, goes with the theme. Bottom is a 1920's flapper throwback though.