poppy crossbody foldover

alyssa18o6

Apr 27, 2011
Ohio
Does anyknow how long the "crossbody" strap is on these? Is it the same as on the swingpacks? I want a larger crossbody bag, but i've tried the swingpacks before and with the crossbody strap the bag was too short for me.

rynamyn

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
Alaska
I'm not sure but I'm curious about this too. Most of the Coach crossbody straps are too short for me as well.

Prairie girl

Prairie Girl
May 8, 2011
Saskatoon
I have this bag and I can confirm that the cross body strap is not that long. It's too short for me and I'm 5'6". But I like bags that hang fairly low, right around the hip. I usually don't use the cross body strap on this bag. I carry it in my hand.

rynamyn

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
Alaska
I have this bag and I can confirm that the cross body strap is not that long. It's too short for me and I'm 5'6". But I like bags that hang fairly low, right around the hip. I usually don't use the cross body strap on this bag. I carry it in my hand.
Oh that's too bad. I'm 5'7" & also prefer bags that hit lower on the hip so I don't think this one would be good for me :shucks: I will have to keep searching for a crossbody.

alyssa18o6

Apr 27, 2011
Ohio
Oh that's too bad. I'm 5'7" & also prefer bags that hit lower on the hip so I don't think this one would be good for me :shucks: I will have to keep searching for a crossbody.

I'm going to assume that im gonna have to go outside Coach to find a perfect crossbody... boo.

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
I have the opposite problem with some straps...The Poppy straps are not adjustable so I have used another adjustable strap form another bag with my Poppy patent cinch and now I can wear her cross body!..no the strap is not patent but I loved the bag too much to not have it!

oldbag

O.G.
Aug 11, 2006
minneapolis
I buy dog leash clips at the hardware store in the same style as what is on the bags and then my straps are long enough. After awhile I forget they are even there. I have bought silver and brass.