Popping in with an Herbag size question...

ocmommy

Birkinstalker
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I have both the shoulder strap and backpack styles.

Am I mistaken, or is there actually a larger version? A GM?

I am hoping so, as I would really like a larger version of what I already have. And if so, has anyone seen one around? I am even toying with selling my black set in favor of a larger size.

Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

(Oh, and Sarah...I haven't forgotten you. I have just been housebound with back to back sick little ones.)

Yes I have a GM shoulder strap kind. It is huge. More like a briefcase and fits everything but the kitchen sink. The measurements are:
Top leather frame: 36 cm
High: 30 cm
bottom width: 38cm

I'm not even bothering to measure the large bag as I haven't used it yet (it would probbly fit at least one of my German Shepherds).

I got it on eBay and they come around evey so often there were 2 for sale at the same time when I bought it.

here's a pic of the messy inside of my bag:

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=432955&d=1210777571

wow, the size looks great. it seems like a great everyday bag. I have the smaller shoulder herbag and the size is alright but I too would like to find a bigger size oneday.

i've the herbag MM which is the next size up after yours.

whenever i use this bag, i don't need to carry an extra diaper bag =P

here's a pic of the bag and an old modeling pic...

hope this helps:heart:

Attachments

• P1020202.jpg
    P1020202.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 597
  • P1020424.jpg
    P1020424.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
Jane and Maria, you have totally clinched it for me! This is exactly what I want! I love big bags despite my only being 5'2".:P

So, the hunt begins...:graucho:

Thanks!!!

Helloo,

I'm thinking to get a herbag for my birthday! and I'm so confused with all the sizes. I was thinking to get the one that have similar sizes as Kelly 32, will that be PM or MM?