Popincourt

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Does anyone have this bag? Is it roomy ? Can you compare tis to the denim speedy for room ?

Since I have a speedy 25 and have thought up going up to the 30, but would like a 35 or 40 for going away on the weekends.. I really wouldnt need the 30 so
I thought maybe this out be a nice in between

Any thoughts ?

p10825997_ph_hero.jpg

i actually have this bag. Its a nice size for me. Im use to small bags

comparision with the demin speedy, the denim speedy will allow u to put more stuff hence the denim speedy is more of a rounder shape. the popincoourt is a triangle, so if u over stuff it with things, youll notice that the bag will become irregular in shape (not permanately, but while there are things in there)

lemme take a picture and show ya!

heres popincourt, the inside view with my daily things, this is just to get a better idea of the size of the bag.

inside the bag: sunglass case, small cosmetics case, card holder, flat cell phone, bluetooth headset, keys, and i usually carry my digi cam everywhere, but its not in the bag b/c i was using the camera to snap photos. hehehe.

688798767106_0_ALB.jpg

this is my popincourt 'stuffed' with my daily things (notice the irregular shape of the bag)

888798767106_0_ALB.jpg

and heres the last pic, and how popincourt would normally look with rearranging my things accordingly so the bag doesnt look irregular

198798767106_0_ALB.jpg

this is indeed a really nice size and a really cute bag. I fell in love with it the moment i saw it and purchased it on the spot...

i hope this helps!! ;)

I saw a girl carrying it when she was browsing in LV about three weeks ago. All I could think of is "Damn you Popincourt!" cause I know I'm going to have to get one whether it's this or the long or the haut.

I love the popincourt! It's such a cute and unique bag. I was at the LV store today and was playing with those 2 dangling balls on the side! I love it! :lol: You should get it.

thank you for your post, I dont see any pic's.. just red X's

poppincourt said:
i actually have this bag. Its a nice size for me. Im use to small bags

comparision with the demin speedy, the denim speedy will allow u to put more stuff hence the denim speedy is more of a rounder shape. the popincoourt is a triangle, so if u over stuff it with things, youll notice that the bag will become irregular in shape (not permanately, but while there are things in there)

lemme take a picture and show ya!

heres popincourt, the inside view with my daily things, this is just to get a better idea of the size of the bag.

inside the bag: sunglass case, small cosmetics case, card holder, flat cell phone, bluetooth headset, keys, and i usually carry my digi cam everywhere, but its not in the bag b/c i was using the camera to snap photos. hehehe.

688798767106_0_ALB.jpg

this is my popincourt 'stuffed' with my daily things (notice the irregular shape of the bag)

888798767106_0_ALB.jpg

and heres the last pic, and how popincourt would normally look with rearranging my things accordingly so the bag doesnt look irregular

198798767106_0_ALB.jpg

this is indeed a really nice size and a really cute bag. I fell in love with it the moment i saw it and purchased it on the spot...

i hope this helps!! ;)