Popincourt v. Speedy - Decision made!

1. So thanks to the advice, I've decided to go with the Popincourt. Speedy is adorable but I really can only have one right now so perhaps down the road!! Seriously - if anyone is interested in a brand new speedy 25 with a purseket bought at Neimans (the speedy) - let me know! Hasn't seen the light of day yet!

2. Can't you return your speedy back?

3. Yea, why don't you return your Speedy so you can get ur $ back and save it??

4. How many days does Neiman accept returns? Can't you return it? You'd get all of your $ back if you returned it.

5. Congrats on the decision :smile:

6. I could take it back but before I do that - just thought I would see if anyone was interested since I have the purseket as well and it all looks so cute together!

7. Popincourt is a great bag, nice choice.

8. I love the popincourt! Great buy.

9. Why don't you keep both? :biggrin:

10. Yippie, PH is the best LV bag ever ! ;)

11. I can't wait to get it - ordered it from elux today - and its my birthday so what better present is there! Emailed them and told them that it was birthday and if they were so inclined to expedite the shipping, I would not be opposed to it, lol!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice