popincourt or papillon 26?

sweetpeas889

sydney girl at heart
Jan 24, 2009
Hello all,
I'm new here and I just wanted to ask for your opinions on my first purchase of LV...

I'd like to purchase a handheld bag that I could use on occasions only like dinner outings. The bag will need to be big enough to fit my french purse, compact powder,lipstick, digital camera, cellphone. When I go out on these occasions I normally wear a typical LBD or other dresses, sometimes a tailored pants worn with pretty blouses.

I really dont want something too common like a speedy. The eva clutch is too small for the things I bring when I go out. Popincourt seems to be unique and not too common. Papillon 26 seems really chic but i searched the forum prior and ppl said content seems to go from side to side. OH the dilemma...

Please help me choose or if you have any other suggestions, it would be much appreciated. Thank you :smile:

Popincourt is cute. I think Damier papillon is great for evenings. Have you considered the Roxbury? It can be used as a clutch or carried on shoulder, though not exactly handheld.