Popincourt Haut Versus Batignolles Horizontal

mmason

Jan 2, 2007
I know there is a similar thread about this topic but my question is a little different. This will be my first LV so I want to make sure I make the right buy, and I have narrowed it down to these two. I am a little concerned with the wear and tear of both of them. Can anyone share there thoughts on this subject? I am a little scared if the BH is over stuffed, will the bottom sag, etc. Thanks so much for any advice!

I had the popincourt bag and while it is cute those little balls on the end banged together all the time and drove me nuts! I actually bought the batignolles vertical and I really like it! Its similar in size to the popincourt but seems a little sturdier IMO.

I think BH would be a nice first bag, esp. if you like to carry a lot. I still think PH is cute, but it's not very pretty if you overstuff it.

When it comes down to it, it depends on how much you carry, and how you will use it. :yes:

I have the BH and love it. I don't have any problems with it sagging. I do wish it had a zipper though.

I know the PH has a zipper but I don't think it's as large as the BH.

Popincourt is too small imo and I don't like the little brass balls that was the first thing that turned me off to to this cute bag. I don't have the Batignolles yet because I can't decide if the no zipper thing would bother me. if I had a choice I would choose the Batignolles over the Popincourt simply because it has more appeal advantage to it.

Have you tried them on at a store? I was flipping between these two pieces, and then when I tried both on the BH won by a landslide. It's just a better bag for my size, what I carry and such. The PH is significantly smaller than the BH

I have a PH...love it! Waiting for it to get a bit darker, I am nervous about the vachetta getting dirty. I can tell you that when I have placed my PH on the floor or seat of my car, the balls drive me nuts! But they are so cute, so I deal with it....Good luck!