~*Popincourt Haut -- Photo Request*~

nastasja

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I'm very close to purchasing this bag but have only seen it online. Can anyone who has it post a pic of them with it on?

I'm trying to find out how big it actually is because the measurements sound like a speedy 25, which I'm having a hard time picturing as a shoulder bag!

HELP :love:

TIA :biggrin:

i don't have a picture of it on right now, but here's how you can get a feel of the size:

lvcollection.png

awww...thanks so much! :love:

do you think it's a good buy?

i don't own a regular size LV handbag yet (just have a pochette and makeup bag) and want to make sure i get good use out of my first purchase :smile:

a good buy: absolutely and I know the other Popincourt owners on the board will probably agree!

It's the right size, holds just enough to be a medium sized bag, but not too small, because I'm not a small bag fan. Especially if you want a shoulder bag, I would recommend a popincourt haut or either a Batignolles.

Yeah.. popincourt haut pride ! I absolutely love mine !!

popincourt.JPG

I can take a picture of it tomorrow.. it's a little smaller than a batignolles vertical, which I think may be my next purchase after a speedy 25 anyways.. it depends on what you carry, but I can fit EVERYTHING I need in my popincourt, it's perfect !

Excuse the dirty mirror.. :shame:

And I'm 5'0.

And the second picture is just to give you an idea of what I put in the bag.. there's still plenty of room for more !

Attachments

• pcourt.jpg
    pcourt.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 589
  • pcourt2.jpg
    pcourt2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 736