Popincourt Haut or Cabas Piano??

1. I'm still not in love with my PH - I don't know what it is but we can't seem to make it last together. Anyway, I'm wondering for those who have either or both - which do you like better, the PH or the Cabas Piano? Want it for casual knockaround everyday! thanks gals.

2. I have both and a batignolles horizontal. Love them all, but the bh the most. Have you tried that?

The popincourt haut is great when I don't want to carry as much and want a casual, polished look. I love my piano, but don't use it a whole lot--only when I know that I won't have to set it down somewhere dirty.
    The BH is the bag that I keep going back to. Great size, shape, feel, etc.

3. The Cabas has the size I want. The Poponcourt is smaller than I thought when I saw it in person.

4. Piano gets my vote.

5. Love my Cabas Piano. Great workhorse of a purse.

6. Piano gets my vote as well!!

7. I agree, I love mine :heart: It's a great, super functional bag.

8. Well, I don't have a piano, but I'm sure you know what my response to this question will be ! ;)

9. I don't have either, but I would prefer the Piano. I have a Batignolles Horizontal that I love, though.

10. I think the Piano is more classic.

11. The only one that I have is the PH...if you don't love it, I would exchange it. I love mine!

12. i love the look of the popincourt haut. ;)

13. good question.. hard deciding between these 2!
    aren't they both the same size tho?
    i don't like that the PH looks like it's really hard and solid whereas the cabas just seems a bit hard to keep the vanchetta clean... opinions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice