popincourt haut or batignolles horizontal?

1. Wow i can pic two pretty bags as a present...(from me for me ;)

I only have a mono pochette and two school bags..

Wich one would you pich PH/BH and why? i'm planning to use it as an every dag bag but not for school.

i also want a speedy or an black epi pochette.... wich bags should i get? :unsure:

Thanks!

2. I have a BH, and love it. The PH just looks a little too structured or something for me. The BH is a great everyday bag. It fits plenty of stuff, and it's very easy to get stuff in and out.

Of the other two you mentioned, I think I would prefer a Speedy.

3. BH and speedy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my speedies and I'm yearning for a BH!

4. BH and speedy. That will give you one shoulder and one hand-held bag. Both very versatile and classic!

5. BH. It's my favorite of my LV bags.

6. Bh!

7. BH, i like it b/c its less structured than the PH

8. I vote for the Popincourt Haut -- I personally don't find it structured. It's a very simple shape. I think it's a great shape, LOTS of room inside and a style that you can dress up or dress casually with.

9. Haut. I love the shape.

10. BH & Black Epi

11. BH and speedy

12. Get a BH and a Speedy :nuts: <------ Whoa! Look at the eyebrows on that smiley :lol:

13. BH! Without a doubt!:love: :love:

14. hehehe :smile: i'm actually stuck between a PH and a Batignolles vertical myself. but between the haut and the horizontal, I like the PH better 'coz the horizontal is a little too wide across for me!

15. Personally, I love the popincourt haut. I suggest going to the store and trying them on. You'll know which one is right for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice