Pop up ads every 2 minutes!

Kitty157

May 15, 2015
Hi, I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, but is anyone else getting pop up ads? I get them for the first time today from the same company (see pic) every 2 min and its ruining my TPF experience. I don't mind the occasional ads but every 2 min from the same company is maddening. I am using an iPad and not a pc so I shouldn't be having a virus.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 276

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
Hi, I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, but is anyone else getting pop up ads? I get them for the first time today from the same company (see pic) every 2 min and its ruining my TPF experience. I don't mind the occasional ads but every 2 min from the same company is maddening. I am using an iPad and not a pc so I shouldn't be having a virus.
This is the first time I have seen this ad, and I keep getting it on my lap top. I think I will just log off now, it really is a nuisance.

Kitty157

May 15, 2015
Ok- I was just wondering if it was just me... I restarted my iPad, cleared my cache and website data, and this darn add is still there. Signing off purse forum for tonight :sad: till this gets resolved. Thxs for all the responses. Hopefully a mod can look into this.GN all!

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
I'm on my laptop and even with by pop-up block on search and destroy this stupid advertisement won't quit appearing :cursing: Seriously, once will suffice but every couple of minutes is just ruining my tPF experience.

OneMoreDay

Oct 1, 2014
Lol, I see my posts in the background of the ad. I feel immortalised somehow. :P

Yeah, the ads are getting really tiresome. But you don't have to click on the exit icon directly. Anywhere on the background will do.

Fefster

Aug 17, 2015
This pop-up is maddening. You have to be really careful with popups - it's so simple to click a setting on most forum software which says if the viewer has closed it once, don't show it again. Come on mods, sort it out please.