Pop, Seoulista, DA, NANA - Anyone?

_Mochi_

Oct 3, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone consulted with Pop plastic surgery, Seoulista, DA, or NANA recently? I am interested in particularly Pop (Eyes) and Seoulista (Nose), but they seem fairly small and only locally-visited?

9709jjk

Nov 30, 2020
I've talked to pop plastic surgery online! the person was really nice but what turns me away from them is that they do not have an in-house anesthesiologist...

lanaxo23

May 1, 2017
POP said they are not going to accept any English patients for the next until 2022 or 2023 because they only allow their own staff to translate. And yes I asked: No translators, no agencies, no Korean buddies, no exceptions. until they hire someone, and they said it's not worth it to hire until the next 2 years because they are struggling. So they said u have to speak either Korean, Chinese, Japanese, or Russian.

one alternative to check out for eyes and nose would be Deesse: http://en.deesse.co.kr/main/main.php

Kakao: https://pf.kakao.com/_Ypfvxl (but don't be surprised if they answer slow, most clinics these days seem to be cutting hours of english members or working with part timers)

peachiie

May 18, 2020
I’m having a consultation with DA in July but it was a bit of a nightmare trying to contact them, I think they’re not that focused on foreign clients right now, so annoying that we can’t talk to them but also good since I guess it means they’re still popular enough to be doing quite well with just local clients

9709jjk

Nov 30, 2020
I’m having a consultation with DA in July but it was a bit of a nightmare trying to contact them, I think they’re not that focused on foreign clients right now, so annoying that we can’t talk to them but also good since I guess it means they’re still popular enough to be doing quite well with just local clients
really? i contacted them recently and they got back to me really quickly... but i think they deleted me off their contacts though

peachiie

May 18, 2020
really? i contacted them recently and they got back to me really quickly... but i think they deleted me off their contacts though
Yeah I think it was because they quoted me too lowly or something cuz they randomly raised the prices when they finally replied