Pop rose heart coin purse

Line C

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
Are theese impossible to get now? I can't find a Vernis Heart Coin Purse in Pop Rose anywere, and the Norwegian botuique is off course all sold out..
Anyone seen one lately?

How typical of me to find out that I do love the color and that I do need to have it when they are gone...

Ms_Max

Nov 26, 2008
I'm sorry I don't live in the UK but apparently they're sold out here in Vancouver too and have been informed by my SA that they probably wouldn't be getting in any more shipments. I wish I could be of more help. Have you tried calling customer service?

Line C

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
can one call customer service and make them send one to the Norwegian store if they have one you think?
I'm kind of hoping some of you from the US know a place that still got it, I have a friend in the US who probably can order it for me..

Line C

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
Guuuaaaaaaaah!!! BUMMER!! It is still available in the US, but to call and buy one one needs to already be a customer and in the "system", and I doubt my friend ever bought anything in a LV boutique... And they don't transfer stuff from the US to Norway.. and they don't ship internationally!