Pop Fizz Clink Promo Card (outlets only)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Does anyone know if these cards can be combined with the % off total store promos? TIA!

2. They can I believe if it's 50 or 60% then they give you an additional 30% off. I currently have 2 but don't know if I have to keep them separate per outlet store?

3. Good to know, thank you!

4. if the promotion is 60% off everything and then additional 20% off full price handbags (like they did for Presidents' Day weekend), are you able to then take another 30% off with the pop fizz clink promo? or does the 30% off just applies in place of the additional 20% off?

5. My understanding from another post is that they will apply two discounts, i.e. 60+20 or 60+30, but not three.

6. They replace the additional 20% off with the 30% .

7. How can i get the pop fizz clink promo card?

Sent from my SM-G935P using PurseForum mobile app

8. The SA just offered me one at checkout and if they don't offer, ask about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice