Poor White chanel bag in Mamma Mia!!!!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I can't believe that I loved, loved, Loved the movie but was actually worried about that gorgeous white Chanel being thrown around the boat, on the beach, just about everywhere.....ROFL:heart:H

I think it's the new Modern chain with white plastic chain. Initally, I thought it was the caba, but it has big CC logo in the front though. Am I right, habanerita?

Similar to Mon's (borrow from the reference library):
attachment.php

These are images from the movie trailar. Not very clear though.
ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Sorry to drag this one back up, but I just saw the movie three times in a row because DD couldn't stop dancing to it and I couldn't help but notice the bag....it's supposed to be a white original xl cabas...but I think it has either been altered for the movie or it was a fake. The bag in the movie is missing the dangling CC logo and has feet on it, which the regular cabas does not have. The bag also retains its shape better than it does in real life. Maybe it's just altered, but it got me thinking....why blatantly picture a Chanel bag over and over again if it's not authentic or it has been altered??? Kind of odd...

I can't find a pic from the movie with the bag, but if you watch it, you can't help but see the different details.
Here's a link to an authentic one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTH-RARE-C...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why do you think it's the resin chain bag? I paused the movie four times and saw clear shots of the bag- it had the CC logo stitched on the front and metal/leather handles. It looked identical to the cabas except for having tiny metal feet on the bottom of it and no dangling metal charm. It was without a doubt definitely a cabas or a bag made to look just like the cabas from everything I saw.