Poor Shiloh

taco

Jun 1, 2006
I hope Pitt has saved enough money to pay for the huge therapy bills she'll be sure to rack up. What is Angelina thinking???:sad:
"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

- Angelina Jolie in the new issue of U.K. Elle

I understand what she meant to a certain extent, but people really need to learn to keep their mouths shut! No matter how you say something like that, and no matter how natural your feelings are (studies indicate that many women take weeks or longer to bond with a newborn), there is no way to say it so it sounds good.

oh yes, angelina. you definitely chose your words wisely to make a moving statement about your children.

A serious comment to someone about being a blob should be taken as a mean insult. sheesh, some things are not meant to be publicized

I think thats a horrible statement. A child regardless of how old has needs and needs the mother to take care of them regardless of where they came from. Angelina made a conscious decision to bring her into this world and she should treat her equally. The other children may have not come from luxury but they are surely in it now and all the children require attention. And about the personality , well that just sounds so silly what she is saying obviously the older the child gets the more the personality but thats regardless of weather the child is adopted or not.

I think it's pretty immature to say something like that, not only immature, but plain stupid! Angelina never seemed smart to me anyway. Time passed and she's not getting any wiser, obviously.