Poor service

Kein Engel

Mar 11, 2020
Hi everyone, this is a warning for UK based customers.

I ordered a scarf from the Dior website on 25th Jan. I was expecting Brexit delays but I still haven’t received my order. This is my first purchase from Dior. I contacted the website several times for advice but I have received no reply. I must admit I am very disappointed, I thought Dior‘s customer service was legendary.

Has anyone else had this experience?

I ordered a bag on the 26th jan from the online store and it just arrived this Wednesday (10/02). I contacted UPS on twitter the day before as their tracking was all over the place and the packages were going through several import scans, despite being released by customs. I'm not sure if my parcel arriving so soon after that was coincidence or not. I knew Brexit would have an impact but I didn't realise quite how much! My order was shipped very quickly from Dior and arrived in the UK within a day or so. I think it is customs etc this side that might be the issue. I'm guessing it's still a bit hectic at the moment. I ordered online due to the impending price increase and in hindsight, for the extra £100 it went up by, I wish I had just waited for lockdown to be lifted and gone to the store.

I hope your parcel arrives soon. Maybe contact UPS and see if they can update you.

Last edited:
I agree the customer service from online has been very poor recently. I ordered a saddle bag and strap from the UK site on 22nd Jan and the bag took a week to arrive and the strap took 2 weeks. I contacted Dior several times during this via email (no reply) and phone where every time I was just dismissed and told to give it a few more days even though the UPS tracking hadn't updated for a week so I didn't know what was going on. I wish I had ordered through personal shopping at Harrods or Selfridge's. I won't order from Dior website again I will always purchase direct from the boutique or department store

Also just to add I purchased from Hermes website about a week earlier and received my item within 2 days even though that also came from France. I think their courier was DPD though. Much better experience from Hermes overall