Poor Little Grifferson- LOL

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
My little Rottn girl woke up this morning with a bad tummy and had to go outside to throw up. DH thought she looked so sad/silly afterwards that he snapped these pics :heart::

Xmas2006254.jpg

Xmas2006253.jpg

The last one was soo sweet and pathetic I had to change my avatar! :yes:

Poor little Griffer girl, she *hates* to get sick, I think it frightens her. Doesn't do much for me either, but at least they try to get outside-- usually. :P

She looks adorable in the 2nd pic, I can't even think she had a tummy ache bc she looks soooo cute!!! Hope she feels better soon :flowers:

Thanks ladies!!

She is a cutie. Very sweetie, and omg does she *hate* throwing up. She is feeling lots better and sleeping right next to me now.

Thanks for reminding me about the Reglan Irishgal! We always keep "pink stuff" on hand.

hmwe - Grifferson is going to kill me but I think these pictures are absolutely PRECIOUS!! She looks sooo sad in both pictures though so I'm super glad she's feeling better. She has that "please take care of me" look.

HUG for Grifferson!!

mello_yello_jen, she has the sweetest face ever, doesn't she??? Right now she is asleep on DH's lap-- yes, all 80 lbs of her rottn self!

BTW, Griffer thanks you all for your well-wishes!! She hopes to have a tiny bowl of her favorite no-no tonight (milk!) as we toast the New Year :cutesy: