Poor Katie, nursing bra's suck.

1. http://www.teddyandmoo.com/blog/?p=3921#comments

Reminds me of the first few months of having both of my kids.
    And despite how amazing my husband is, the dude TOTALLY didn't get it.
    I mean, 7 or so pounds of something living, plus a new organ has just left your body, now you have to milk it?
    Gah!

2. Ok WOW!

3. Poor Katie looks so tired. :huh:

4. she looks cute, but yes, so tired...

5. so tired....

6. I'd be tired if I had to live with him too :blink:

7. poor thing! i think she looks pretty cute tho! cept for the bra.

8. :lol: :yes:

9. Katie looks tired!

Is it me or is Tom wearing lifts in his shoes?? Latley he has been almost as tall as Katie. I believe Katie is 5'10'' and Tom is 5'4''.:blink:

10. I saw Tom & Katie in person last week at the MI:3 premiere in Hollywood...she looks totally different in person and extremely tall. Tom looked just like you imagine, he was so cringy. My boyfriend swears its still all a publicity stunt even though they have the baby...he says" why wont they show the baby?"

11. Roo, I :heart: you. You always crack me up. :yes:

12. I feel so bad for her, I would be mortified if I had those photos taken of me...just had a baby and the nursing bra is totally showing. She looks exhausted!

13. She looks awful svelte for how large she had gotten while pregnant - she must have been all baby - but, how do one's arms get smaller so quick?

14. She looks like she wishes she could wake up from this nightmare! I know what you mean about the arms....that is odd.

15. poor thing looks exhausted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice