Poor Graphite in HK

legofish

LVoer
Aug 14, 2008
It seems that that's not many people really fall in love in Graphite in Hong Kong. And LV doesn't do any promotion about it. The old stuffs are still displayed in the windows but not Graphite.

Why?:crybaby:

Are the situations the same in other countries?

Usually when LV launched a new collection, they only receive a few pieces. These will be offered to their regulars or those on waitlist. Afterwhich, they might have an private event to grace the launch and by then, more stocks would have arrived and would be on display-- that's what I observed. I may be wrong.

I dont know how other stores are, but mine over here in the USA doesnt have any graphite in the window, but as soon as you walk in, its all over the first display wall you can see.

Monogramouflage was quiet over here. Most were sold to regulars and none was on display until much later. So far, I have only seen Lyn and Keepall on display once.

Newly released things in Hong Kong, especially designer, WILL get popular, even if you don't think they will.

That's just how things seem to be whenever I'm there. When I see something new at LV I'd think "Nahhh the HK ladies won't like these..." and BOOM they get popular out of nowhere.

Give it time...this IS a collection more targeted towards men, so give the guys some time to catch on first!

We have Damier Graphite in stock, but not that much. We haven't launched it yet, we are keeping it in the back and will do an event in September for VIPs and regulars.

^ I spoke with several SAs and they said they are trying to keep this a men's only line...but I can see some of the bags being unisex. No Speedy in the foreseeable future though.