Poor Graphite in HK

Agree with chinchin_lim. My SA has invited me to a private event next Fri in Hong Kong for the launch of Damier Graphite and I think more items will be displayed by then....

Really? When I called to enquire about Porte Document, SA asked if I am interested to go for the event. But I think it is the the local one she is referring to and I said no. The HK one sounds really exciting!

OHH Hong Kong will be interested in them...don't you worry. In a month almost one in every few people will own Graphite something. That's just how things are in Hong Kong.

ITA!

The ladies in HK carry the either the latest or LE LV bags. When I was having breakfast at Peninsula Hotel, I have seen at least 6 LE bags carried by hotel guests which I don't even see in Singapore!

That was quite a feast for my eyes! :nuts:

My local boutique hasn't even put the peices on display, but the manager who I know quite well personally brought out a lot of the collection to show to me, he said there will be an event with champagne and hors d'oeuvres to promote the line (akin to the neverfull event and the LVoe tote event which we had)

Well, I don't know the details of the event, my SA told me that it is for the launch of the Damier Graphite and will be held in the shop at Landmark. Will let you know the details after coming back from that....