Poor Customer Service - LMB

pongpongchik

Aug 12, 2009
I really want to just complain and vent about Lovingmybags poor customer service. I sent Barbara 2 email inquiries once 2 months ago and again 1 month ago. Still haven't heard anything. Has anyone else encountered this problem with LMB? I really hate companies that don't respond to their emails. :cursing:

I have emailed directly a couple of times about sending a bag from Australia for cleaning etc, and never received a reply. I guess they don't need the business. Contrast this with ****** who always reply to everything...

I tried using e "contact us" page and got no response. Recently a fren gave me the "info@" email and I'm still waiting for their response. I'm rather reluctant to send so many duplicate emails to various email add. Shd I wait or fw e same email to the "babara@" email?

I have emailed directly a couple of times about sending a bag from Australia for cleaning etc, and never received a reply. I guess they don't need the business. Contrast this with ****** who always reply to everything...

Oh no kidding!!!! the only reply I got from LMB was my receipt for purchace. ****** I can ask if bunion fits in a bal Flat (yes it is my lot in life : )

Last edited:
Send the email to the address TMitch suggested. I had some trouble with the contact form so I called the phone number and received a return call the next day. Barbara is lovely to deal with once contact is made but sometimes communications fall through the cracks with the different email addresses (contact form, info@lovingmybags, etc.).

LMB does fantastic work so please don't write them off for something that may not be intentional. I would not hesitate to use their services again!

Send the email to the address TMitch suggested. I had some trouble with the contact form so I called the phone number and received a return call the next day. Barbara is lovely to deal with once contact is made but sometimes communications fall through the cracks with the different email addresses (contact form, info@lovingmybags, etc.).

LMB does fantastic work so please don't write them off for something that may not be intentional. I would not hesitate to use their services again!

Ok I will. I have a 06 Emerald First w/NASTY handles. I tried to contact them. THANKS!! Barbara no offense please ;)

I know that in the past Barbara has had problems with all her emails going to her Spam folder.....definitely CALL, she is not one to ignore her customers, if she knows they are trying to get in touch with her!
But I have found a phone call will get me in touch with her within a day.
LMB is worth it!

i've purchased some products from them a few times, and i always get the packages pretty quickly. they do respond to your email... but recently i ordered something and didn't get any tracking/email from them for a while, so i emailed them again last night, and today i got an email w/ tracking number saying the merchandise is shipped. so i guess sometimes they just miss your emails...