Poor Carly

Jessi319

champagne tastes
O.G.
Mar 20, 2011
a thrift shop in MI
No kidding!! I have listed some really nice vintage bags in really decent condition and it's like pulling teeth to get more than $20 for a purse sometimes. This makes me just shake my head!!

Joannek1717

Nov 9, 2009
Connecticut
so I could use a 'light'er for that light cleaning right??? :lol: Cause that's the only way I can think of to get rid of that damage!
LOL!! I would say somebody should take her out back and shoot her, but I think that's already happened. After she was dragged under the truck and thrown under the bus.

ladyash

O.G.
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
LOL!! I would say somebody should take her out back and shoot her, but I think that's already happened. After she was dragged under the truck and thrown under the bus.
I'm just trying to figure out how a bag can get that bad, unless you have pets and allow them to use your purses as chew toys that kind of damage shouldn't be humanly possible!

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
Louisiana
One word comes to mine when I see this...pitiful! That poor Carly needs a proper burial in my opinion. I just don't understand who would carry such a beat up bag! JMO :smile:

Apr 29, 2009
I agree with everyone. I still don't understand why someone would pay $44.98 for that Carly. What a waste of money!