Poor Bolide =(

I am not sure who should be more ashamed here -- the owner of the bag or the seller who is trying to pass it as "gently used" (assuming that they are two different people).

Gotta speak up in defense of a bag abuser - sh** happens and the owner seems to have enjoyed every minute of owning this bag - too bad we don't have a year stamp to tell us how old it is...."this bolide was made for working" and she sure did her duty....handbags for everyday are made to be used and sometimes abused. Don't flame me LOL

I am curious, can this really bag be sent to the spa by the winner? I saw some very well loved bags on an auction site and wondered, just how old a bag can be sent to the spa? There are really some lovely older bags floating around out there in the world, and I LOVE the idea that they can get a new lease on life.

Thats how I feel after the human spa, anyway!

Back to Bolide, Can the poor dear be salvaged, really? And how much would such a thing cost?

Lastly, does Hermes provide spa treatment for leather goods of the equestrian type?

Thank you for informing a newbie! Oh, how I WISH there was an H boutique nearby!!!

The seller posted many pictures revealing the condition of the bolide. No hiding the scuffs, ink marks, cracking, from the buyer.

But yes, poor, poor Bolide...!!

Poor 'ittle thing! Nobody wants it! I'd offer it a good home but, just can't see spending the money this little baby-bag is gonna' fetch--not for something so beat up inside and out. Poor abused bag! There otta' be some kind of some kind of department to scoop up these poor abused bags and send them into foster care! Where they can receive some needed TLC and learn that not everyone will dump you onto the cold ground and then let their kids use you as a coloring book!

So sad!