Pool or Coral?

I have seen the coral IRL but not pool. I would just caution that while coral is a beautiful color, it is BRIGHT in real life, almost blinding. To tell you the truth, the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was that it was the like my husband's safety hunting gear, haha!! Also it definitely leans more toward orange than pink.

So if you REALLY want to stand out, I'd say coral. But I prefer pool from the pics I have seen.

I happen to have both the Coral and the Pool mini minis. And while I LOVE the Coral (it's my favorite by a smidge of the two), it is bright! Personally, I think Coral is perfect for such a small bag, but I would never want something so bright in a MAB.

Pool on the other hand, while still a great bright color for Summer, is IMO a better choice for a larger bag. I think you made a great choice! :smile:

^^^I agree. I think it's a good color to have as a pop in a small bag like the mini mini, but it's a little too much bright in the nikki and mab (which are the styles I saw it in).

I know what you mean grietje...most pics. I've seen of Coral make it look washed out due to the flash. There are a few on here though that show it pretty true to life. It is definitely a great pop of color for Summer in a smaller bag!

I've only seen the Pool IRL, but I LOVE it. I hate sending back my Pool MAMM, but it's just too small for me... hoping to get a Nikki or MAM eventually because it's just a gorgeous color.