Poodle Day is Baaaack

winona77 said:
^^ agreed.
And no rees did NOT restore it, another PF member did.
Pupster, don't feel bad! I didn't defend the resotrer to make you feel bad, only to add something positive to the mix!

Thanks, winona. :rolleyes: I still feel awful, though. I prob should have gotten my facts straight before I stuck my foot in my mouth. lol. :P I did see that it sold for a lot more than probably most of us thought it would.

^^LOL!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Chigirl, you nutter!! That's too funny! But ya know.. maybe that's the trick to selling on eBay these days. :noggin:

ITbag, I've been looking at your auctions and your ivory Silverado is so tempting! But she just looks too precious for the likes of me. I'm a serial dirty-er of white bags.. :shame:

SerenitySue said:
^^LOL!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Chigirl, you nutter!! That's too funny! But ya know.. maybe that's the trick to selling on eBay these days. :noggin:

ITbag, I've been looking at your auctions and your ivory Silverado is so tempting! But she just looks too precious for the likes of me. I'm a serial dirty-er of white bags.. :shame:

thanks (for calling me nuts??)! who knows what people want nowadays? it truly is a one of a kind.

i do, however, think it is tough to sell right now. too many sales lately and people have overspent. i think/hope it'll come around for the sellers.

Oops, no I didn't mean nuts in a bad way.. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding:smile:

And I agree, the poodle bag has achieved somewhat of a famous or should I say infamous stature. One of a kind it is, lol!

SerenitySue said:
Oops, no I didn't mean nuts in a bad way.. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding:smile:

And I agree, the poodle bag has achieved somewhat of a famous or should I say infamous stature. One of a kind it is, lol!

i was kidding. :P nutter is very appropriate at times!

Thanks, Chigirl.:smile: I was worried I had offended.:cry:

Hmm, there are a few "nutters" here on this board, lol! I'm definitely one of them! Right now, I'm nutty to see and hear more of the rouge vif!!!