Ponytail Scarf advice - Bridgit?

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I purchased a Resort ponytail scarf. It was $10 at outlet; how could I resist? But I just don't use scarves like this and I am not sure what to do with it. Could I put it on a Bridgit, or is the scarf too cute for a bag that is a little bit edgy? I suppose I could put it on my Legacy shoulder bag instead... Any suggestions would be welcome. What do you do with your ponytail scarves?

I would normally think Bridgit is too small for a scarf, too, but last week I decided to tie a scarf onto my amethyst Bridgit, the purple-y psychadelic Valentine scarf (its called something like that!) and it looked awesome! As a matter of fact, I went to my boutique to get my tattersall items and two SAs came over to me and said "oooh I love that scarf on your Bridgit!", so it actually can work with the right scarf. Im so jealous you got that scarf for $10 - Im waiting for mine from ebay but I paid more than that for it! I did so because I think that scarf and those accessories will work with so many bags.

Both the Bridgit and the shoulder bag are black. I'm not sure the Resort colors would coordinate well with any other colored bags I have. I do have a white bag, but I've only carried it once; it just doesn't work for me at all. So I'd prefer to put it on something else.

purplecoachgirl: It actually never occurred to me to WEAR it on my person and not on a bag! Maybe I can make it work as an actual ponytail scarf or headband in the summer, although silky scarves like that tend to slip right out of my hair without pinning.

I put pony tail scarfs on my bridgits all the time.

I just threw the resort on my whiskey shoulder and the orange in the resport pulls the orange hugh from the whiskey. Looks good I think.

I also just put it on my camel bridgit and yellow in the resort pattern blends with the camel and is a great pop of color on the light camel for summer. With the purple and cream in the scarf, it looks TERRIFIC on amethyst and parchment. On my parchment set it has the same pop as the legacy stripe that is on that set now that most of you have seen. So I think that scarf works well with a lot of colors. It is also looks like it will work with my natural tote. If I had time tonight I would take pics of the resort scarf on all the different color bags. But the only color I'm seeing that it is not working with in my closet is the true browns.... Maybe I'm just way out there :smile:)

I would normally think Bridgit is too small for a scarf, too, but last week I decided to tie a scarf onto my amethyst Bridgit, the purple-y psychadelic Valentine scarf (its called something like that!) and it looked awesome! As a matter of fact, I went to my boutique to get my tattersall items and two SAs came over to me and said "oooh I love that scarf on your Bridgit!", so it actually can work with the right scarf. Im so jealous you got that scarf for $10 - Im waiting for mine from ebay but I paid more than that for it! I did so because I think that scarf and those accessories will work with so many bags.
Can we see pic of the scarf on the Bridgit? Thanks.