Ponthieu

View attachment 3834093 I have the Ponthieu PM in Taupe and I think it's beautiful. Although the strap is supposed to be "cross-body" that doesn't apply to MY body but I'm OK with that. The MM was nice but felt more like luggage or a carry-on to me. In the store the Ponthieu was displayed next to an Artsy in the same color and this bag, in my opinion, looks like a combo between the top part of an Artsy and Speedy 30 Empreinte.Those are my two favorite bags so I'm a fan.
We are bag twins! I bought this when I was in Hawaii and just love it.

Reactions: LilylynnLux
:heart:
View attachment 3834093 I have the Ponthieu PM in Taupe and I think it's beautiful. Although the strap is supposed to be "cross-body" that doesn't apply to MY body but I'm OK with that. The MM was nice but felt more like luggage or a carry-on to me. In the store the Ponthieu was displayed next to an Artsy in the same color and this bag, in my opinion, looks like a combo between the top part of an Artsy and Speedy 30 Empreinte.Those are my two favorite bags so I'm a fan.
Gorgeous !!!

Gorgeous
it would be nice of you to tell me the exact weight of this bag. The empreinte taupe is amazing. And could you share a pic worn on shoulder and crossbody ? Thank you so much

Gorgeous

it would be nice of you to tell me the exact weight of this bag. The empreinte taupe is amazing. And could you share a pic worn on shoulder and crossbody ? Thank you so much

I weighed the bag and it was 1 lb 9.9 oz without the strap and 1 lb 13.1 oz with the cross body strap. I used my supermodel mother as a model . For reference she is 5'5" and 145 lbs. the 1st 3 pics are the bag on her shoulder. The next 3 are as a crossbody. It's a tad high in my opinion as a crossbody even on her but doesn't look bad. However, I'm heavier than my mother and on me the bag sits right under "the girls".

Attachments

• IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 5,699
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 4,056
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 4,250
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 4,768
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 4,141
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 5,414
I weighed the bag and it was 1 lb 9.9 oz without the strap and 1 lb 13.1 oz with the cross body strap. I used my supermodel mother as a model . For reference she is 5'5" and 145 lbs. the 1st 3 pics are the bag on her shoulder. The next 3 are as a crossbody. It's a tad high in my opinion as a crossbody even on her but doesn't look bad. However, I'm heavier than my mother and on me the bag sits right under "the girls".

Thank so very much for taking the time to do this!!!!

Thank you so much for the details. You are so elegant with this bag. Beautiful !!!!

Thank you for all the trouble. I am plus size so not sure. Im looking for a crossbody bag but also for shoulder carry. The pm seems nice but will be too short on me too for crossbody. I am 5.4". I shall be looking at the MM too.

Thank you for all the trouble. I am plus size so not sure. Im looking for a crossbody bag but also for shoulder carry. The pm seems nice but will be too short on me too for crossbody. I am 5.4". I shall be looking at the MM too.

You're very welcome. Personally I use the crossbody strap as my shoulder strap. It's wide and therefore more comfortable, the regular shoulder straps lay nicely at the sides of the bag vs sticking up and since I'm 5'5" the bag falls about hip length for me when using the crossbody as a shoulder strap which I like. Good luck in your decision!

Hi thanks so much for posting pics and valuable info on this bag. May I know if it'll fit an A4 document? Really interested in this as it looks like a comfy everyday bag.

Hi thanks so much for posting pics and valuable info on this bag. May I know if it'll fit an A4 document? Really interested in this as it looks like a comfy everyday bag.

You're very welcome. I think rigid A4 documents would be a tad too big for the PM. The closest thing I had to try it was an 8.5 inch x 11 inch cookbook. The book could not lie flat but you could lay it spine side up and close the bag. However it just fit with not much room to spare. A4 though not as wide is .69 inches longer and there didn't appear to be that much room left. I attached a couple pics so you could see what I am talking about. Anything bigger and I think the bag wouldn't have closed or would have been stressing the zipper. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 3,415
  • IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 3,408
You're very welcome. I think rigid A4 documents would be a tad too big for the PM. The closest thing I had to try it was an 8.5 inch x 11 inch cookbook. The book could not lie flat but you could lay it spine side up and close the bag. However it just fit with not much room to spare. A4 though not as wide is .69 inches longer and there didn't appear to be that much room left. I attached a couple pics so you could see what I am talking about. Anything bigger and I think the bag wouldn't have closed or would have been stressing the zipper. Hope this helps.

Oh wow! Thanks so much for your comprehensive reply. That is so helpful!!

Enjoy your beautiful bag! It is truly gorgeous!!