Ponthieu

anyone seen this new bag yet?
Pics?
I saw it in store. So beautiful. I wish I took pictures. It was bigger than I expected. I went in planning to purchase the PM size, but it was a little bigger than I would usually go for. However, I'm drawn to smaller bags. I'd prefer a speedy 25 over a 30. I think most people would love the size. With all of that being said, I can't get it out of my mind, and I might still take the plunge.

Reactions: MWTexan and MarLoLV
I saw the bag in MM in black and PM in beige. I liked it! It seems like an improvement on the Marais. It is quite big though and ordinarily I would normally think MM but the MM is massive and doesn't come with the shoulder strap. The Pm is a perfect size. It would fit most everyday items and comes with the removable strap. I placed it on my "Xmas list".

Reactions: YazlindaYazid
IMG_4019.jpg I have the Ponthieu PM in Taupe and I think it's beautiful. Although the strap is supposed to be "cross-body" that doesn't apply to MY body but I'm OK with that. The MM was nice but felt more like luggage or a carry-on to me. In the store the Ponthieu was displayed next to an Artsy in the same color and this bag, in my opinion, looks like a combo between the top part of an Artsy and Speedy 30 Empreinte.Those are my two favorite bags so I'm a fan.

View attachment 3834093 I have the Ponthieu PM in Taupe and I think it's beautiful. Although the strap is supposed to be "cross-body" that doesn't apply to MY body but I'm OK with that. The MM was nice but felt more like luggage or a carry-on to me. In the store the Ponthieu was displayed next to an Artsy in the same color and this bag, in my opinion, looks like a combo between the top part of an Artsy and Speedy 30 Empreinte.Those are my two favorite bags so I'm a fan.
Gorgeous! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

View attachment 3834093 I have the Ponthieu PM in Taupe and I think it's beautiful. Although the strap is supposed to be "cross-body" that doesn't apply to MY body but I'm OK with that. The MM was nice but felt more like luggage or a carry-on to me. In the store the Ponthieu was displayed next to an Artsy in the same color and this bag, in my opinion, looks like a combo between the top part of an Artsy and Speedy 30 Empreinte.Those are my two favorite bags so I'm a fan.

Beautiful bag! [emoji7]Thanks for sharing!