Pont Neuf MM & Empreinte Colors

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
So I went to my local LV yesterday to check out the pont neuf - I'm glad I did because now I know I definitely want it. Its a nice size - not too big - but the depth allows you to really put a lot in it.

That said, my store only had Poppy and the Navy blue with red trim. Neither of which I want. I thought for sure I'd be all about the cherry red color but that color on other bags did not seem nearly as nice as it appears online.

I need this bag for everyday that's professional yet stylish, for reference.

I've seen a few bags on this forum but I just wish I had a better idea of what the empreinte colors really looked like on this bag! Any Pont Neuf owners have insight on this?

I may just get black if nothing else, but I worry I won't want to use it in summer.

Thanks for your help!

This color, raisin, is gorgeous on the PN:

_dsc2248-jpg.3507318

Raisin's a great neutral 'pop' of colour. Perfect for a professional setting without being too loud. Great for all seasons too. It appears you were eyeing Cherry, which is definitely a statement colour. The Raisin seems to strike a good balance.

I just came across your thread, but I just bought the Mastic one last week! My SA told me there was less than 3 left in the USA.

I think it's a gorgeous bag and it's definitely one of the most beautiful LV bags that I have. It just so happens that it's also my first "empreinte" purse. However, I'm at work and have not unboxed it, but will do later today!

Reactions: snibor
I just came across your thread, but I just bought the Mastic one last week! My SA told me there was less than 3 left in the USA.

I think it's a gorgeous bag and it's definitely one of the most beautiful LV bags that I have. It just so happens that it's also my first "empreinte" purse. However, I'm at work and have not unboxed it, but will do later today!

Ahhhh please do! Most colors are backordered so that makes sense. I can't wait to see the mastic. Thank you!!!