Pondering 3 bags......hmmm.....please help

Oct 24, 2006
Hehehehe.....

I have finally made the choice. For my first big LV bag, it is either the Azur Speedy 25, Regular Batignolles, or the Mono Neverfull PM/MM........

So which one do you think is right for me??

Is the Neverfull MM too big for me?? Is the PM too small for me? (I am like 4 ft 7-8 inches)

Can anybody post pics of how much a Regular Batignolles can hold??

TIA!! :yahoo:

Well.....the Batignolles regular is cute and can hold quite a bit! And I'm not a fan of the Neverfull....and the Azur is more spring/summery!
BUT that said..think of what you'll like a couple years down the road as you get into High School! This bag will last you a lifetime!! So even though you're short now...you're going to get taller!

Personally...the Batignolles would be great for you right now...and even better in high school!!! I mean you can wear it everyday plus you can even wear it to dances/proms and stuff!

Well.....the Batignolles regular is cute and can hold quite a bit! And I'm not a fan of the Neverfull....and the Azur is more spring/summery!
BUT that said..think of what you'll like a couple years down the road as you get into High School! This bag will last you a lifetime!! So even though you're short now...you're going to get taller!

Personally...the Batignolles would be great for you right now...and even better in high school!!! I mean you can wear it everyday plus you can even wear it to dances/proms and stuff!

thanks!! I have always liked the Batignolles, very big with lots of room to spare:heart: