Pondering 3 bags......hmmm.....please help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hehehehe.....

I have finally made the choice. For my first big LV bag, it is either the Azur Speedy 25, Regular Batignolles, or the Mono Neverfull PM/MM........

So which one do you think is right for me??

Is the Neverfull MM too big for me?? Is the PM too small for me? (I am like 4 ft 7-8 inches)

Can anybody post pics of how much a Regular Batignolles can hold??

TIA!! :yahoo:

2. Well.....the Batignolles regular is cute and can hold quite a bit! And I'm not a fan of the Neverfull....and the Azur is more spring/summery!
    BUT that said..think of what you'll like a couple years down the road as you get into High School! This bag will last you a lifetime!! So even though you're short now...you're going to get taller!

Personally...the Batignolles would be great for you right now...and even better in high school!!! I mean you can wear it everyday plus you can even wear it to dances/proms and stuff!

3. thanks!! I have always liked the Batignolles, very big with lots of room to spare:heart:

4. Batignolles or azur speedy 25, more leaning towards the batignolles because it looks like you have quite a few speedies already.

5. the ones in my avatar?? they are my moms :PLOL :biggrin: the only one thats mine is the smallest one, the baby, the Mini Sac :love: :heart:

6. Azur!

7. Well shoot...if your Mom has those...you can borrow them anytime! So definetly Batignolles!!!

8. I agree with twiggers, get the Batignolles dnd borrow your moms bags!

9. Batignolles :smile:

10. I think the regular Batignolles is a really nice looking bag! I would definitely stick with something mono, rather than Azur, for your first big LV bag.

11. Yep i have the reg. bat, I'm almost 5'4" tall & it's a perfect bag. I will probably love it always.

12. I'd say the speedy...but it seems that your avatar has 4 speedies? If you already have all those speedies, I'd say the neverfull!

13. A regular batignolles can hold as much as I can fit into my epi speedy 25, and still have room leftover!

14. Either batignolles or the neverfull pm. I think the pm may even fit on your shoulders and I think it's a little bigger than the reg batignolles and a great price!

15. the speedies are my moms :heart: :love:, except for the baby, the Mini HL Sac :love: