Poncho: Rain. Hermes Poncho: Spring Time!

Thank you everyone. I am usually so not into RTW, but this caught my eye in last year's SS2008 SS runway show photos on vogue.com and I'd to order it.

gem - beige rose croc or poussiere croc would be perfect. :P

queenie - yes, a new wardrobe. I have moved house. Hence the new experience of dealing with humidity and mold.

Handybags - the cuff link holes (is that what they are called????) are very small and delicate. I am so afraid I would tear the silk!! :sweatdrop: Gulp - I hope I will not like the H cuff links. I must not see the showcase. I must not see the showcase.

pazt - I am happy to know you've seen it IRL and approve of it.

archangel - I did feel like I was wearing a huge piece of scarf when I tried it on at the store. I will need to experiment with it to know how best I'd like to wear it. I know for sure I don't look good all buttoned up. :Push:

CobaltBlu - Big Thank You!

As for modelling pictures .... wait till I figure out how best to wear this, to hide all my flaws. :lol:

MrsSparkles, I'm sure it will look lovely on you so don't keep us waiting long for those pictures!

It is very beautiful and I love the color combination. Would you mind me asking after the price? TIA!