Pomme zippy or French purse?

lvtam

O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
I have a new and expensive habit of buying wallets to match (or complement) my bags. I really wanted a vernis pomme wallet to go with my damier Ebene pieces. I considered the French purse but it was unavailable. I love the zippy style and picked it up at the boutique yesterday and it is beautiful. And then today a like new pomme French purse came up on Yoogi's closet. So now I'm struggling with which one to keep. If the price were the same, I would go with the zippy, but it's a big price difference: the French purse was $675 and the zippy was close to $1100 with tax. I would use this wallet in my neverfull and Bloomsbury. I have (too many) other wallets so this one would be rotated frequently. Financially it wouldn't strap me to keep both but I promised myself the zippy was the last one (I think this is about the fifth "last one"). Would love your opinions!

French wallet:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400802012.030476.jpg

Zippy:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400802076.308296.jpg

I used both, both in pomme :biggrin:
I ended by selling French Purse as I found Zippy Wallet the best wallet ever. Inside compartments are greatly organized, easy access to all of them. Now I have three zippy wallets, two in vernis, one in empreinte.
Good luck deciding!

I have the french pomme and love it. I like the zippy too but every designer makes some sort of zippy wallet.... the french wallet is a nice change from the norm. Cant go wrong with either, good luck in deciding.

Contents of a Zippy wallet is very easy to access, while I find the bill compartment of the French purse quite hard to get in and out with bills/ paper money (but the French wallet is too cute especially in pomme!). Where you find the most delight in and ease of use, I think that would help you decide. GL! :smile:

Thank you everyone for all your opinions! My heart is telling me to keep the zippy, even though it's $$. I have a zippy organizer and the zippy in empreinte and I do love the zippy style. BUT, I don't think I'm going to be able to part with that pomme french wallet either! I guess I'll just have to wait for the french wallet to arrive and hopefully the decision will be easy. FWIW, I switch out my wallets with my bags so this would not be my used and abused daily wallet.