Pomme Rosewood or Roxbury???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've decided that my next purchase will be a vernis pomme. I went to the store today and can't decide between the Rosewood and Roxbury. Help please!!!

2. Roxbury! Have it, love it! I recently travelled with it and found it quite roomy!

3. Roxbury, the bag is just devine in pomme

4. my vote's for the roxbury too :smile: I like that you can take the strap off if you want

5. Roxbury. I love that the strap is detachable and its handheld too.

6. I'm a bigger fan of the Roxbury. Good luck with the decision! ;)

7. well i guess i'm in the minority here, but i :heart: my Rosewood. :smile: I was choosing between the same two in amarante and chose the Rosewood. I wasn't too fond of the snaps on the Roxbury, and the Rosewood holds more than the Rox IMO. Plus, I realized I just liked the shape a lot. And that little pocket on the outside is useful ( i put my cell phone in it, so v. easy & quick access).

8. The ROXBURY is gorgeous and tdf in pomme! I'm thinking of getting that myself. Good luck and let us know which you choose.

9. I have the Rosewood in Amarante and the Rox in Pomme. Sweetneets's assessment is pretty accurate. The Rosewood holds a little more and the zipper stays closed whereas the Rox's snaps sometimes opens or has a hard time staying closed if you stuff your bag. I also love the outside pocket on the Rosewood--I put my cell in there. All that being said I think the ROx is more sexy and sassy and the Rosewood more elegant. You can't go wrong with either bag.

10. Roxbury!

11. ROXBURY:heart::heart::heart::heart:

12. Roxbury, seems roomier.

13. I like the Roxbury better, but the Rosewood is really cute too! Like others have said, you cant go wrong with either!:smile:

14. Hmm, majority goes for Roxbury. I plan to buy it as a Christmas treat for myself. Thanks guys!

15. i love rosewood for the zipped closure