Pomme Rosewood or Roxbury???

lvshopaholic

Oct 13, 2007
Manila
I've decided that my next purchase will be a vernis pomme. I went to the store today and can't decide between the Rosewood and Roxbury. Help please!!!

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
TX
well i guess i'm in the minority here, but i :heart: my Rosewood. :smile: I was choosing between the same two in amarante and chose the Rosewood. I wasn't too fond of the snaps on the Roxbury, and the Rosewood holds more than the Rox IMO. Plus, I realized I just liked the shape a lot. And that little pocket on the outside is useful ( i put my cell phone in it, so v. easy & quick access).

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
The ROXBURY is gorgeous and tdf in pomme! I'm thinking of getting that myself. Good luck and let us know which you choose.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have the Rosewood in Amarante and the Rox in Pomme. Sweetneets's assessment is pretty accurate. The Rosewood holds a little more and the zipper stays closed whereas the Rox's snaps sometimes opens or has a hard time staying closed if you stuff your bag. I also love the outside pocket on the Rosewood--I put my cell in there. All that being said I think the ROx is more sexy and sassy and the Rosewood more elegant. You can't go wrong with either bag.

Nov 18, 2006
I like the Roxbury better, but the Rosewood is really cute too! Like others have said, you cant go wrong with either!:smile: