Pomme d' Amour Ludlow...What do you think??

louielover

HSAMTOETS :o)
Oct 11, 2006
i wanna get something in the pomme d amour....idk know what though...i dont wanna spend a lot of money...i dont want another cles...the ludlow looked cute in someone elses post today. does anyone have it in the vernis ludlow (the one i saw was mono) how do you feel about it (vernis really scares me as far as scratches and such which is why i stay away but geez i LOVE this color and was thinking about maybe getting a ludlow anyways)

what do you guys think??

I have the 4 key holder - It's absolutely gorgeous. This is the first time I broke down for vernis - It's so Pretty!!!!!! I like the ludlow - if you can use a small wallet for your smaller purses, it would be darling.

I say get it!! The color is stunning!! I get compliments on mine everytime I've taken it out in front of people!! It's just awesome, big pieces or small!

Get it! Or regret it when the price goes up. Cause it's really a cute little wallet that holds cc and id plus some money. Great for small purses, clothes pocket, and just an extra small practical wallet!