Pomengranate is really good for you, so I ordered one.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have an extreme love with the Minilisa and I really wanted a Pom, everytime I would buy one I would be very happy with it but still had to have this lovely. So here she is along with her happy sisters. Nothing fancy I hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. I love Pom! Gorgeous color - congrats!

3. Thank you BagLuver, I love the color.

4. Love your title for this thread! What a vibrant color, and she looks lovely hanging out with her sisters :biggrin:

Joan

5. i love bag sisters pic :drool:

6. :tup:

Love your pics! Congrats!

7. Thank you Joan and MsP sisters are just the best aren't they? LOL

8. Thanks Voo!

9. Very nice!

10. I love it...looks to be a great red!! And i love your minilisa sisters!!

11. ^^Thanks Oboogie

^Deb it is a beautiful red and the pic came out really close to IRL the other sister is Garnet and much darker. I love them all. Thanks!!

12. She's very pretty and so are her "sisters"!!

13. Thank you Kimmi!!

14. Pom is a rockin color! How are you enjoying your Minilisas? It's such a cool bag; I wish they'd make it in some other leathers--I think it would sell like crazy.

15. I luuurrve them Tejas, I agree with you I would love to see one in Tumbleweed or Plush. Hey Tano are you reading??:biggrin:
    Thank you!!