Pomellato jewelry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just had to make a thread about Pomellato jewelry... It's so yummy:nuts:
    It's an Italian jewelry brand since 1967 and the jewelry is manufactured in Milan. As far as I know, only http://www.vivre.com and http://www.elementschicago.com are selling Pomellato.
    It's always so colourful and the design is simple, yet soo pretty and collectible:love: ...typical Italian design ( think Marni and Missoni but in jewelry).
    Only one tiny detail: it's kind of expensive :sad: Here's a link:http://www.pomellato.it, btw I'm getting the turquoise capri earrings for christmas, these will be my first pieces:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Here a few more... What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

3. et encore...

Attached Files:

4. Mmmm, I like! I was intrigued by the Paloma Picasso sugar stack rings at Tiffany, but I like these even better! :roflmfao:

Congrats on getting your earrings, btw.

5. I absolutely love those rings.:love: They will be on my wish list this year.:yes:

6. Thanks!! I'm in love with them! I want those rings too :graucho:
    Here are a few bad pics I took with my phone (really bad, they're so beautiful in real life!)

Attached Files:

7. Pomellato is lovely and I know it very well! :smile:
    They have also another lovely line called DODO, each small gold animal has a meaning so you can use them like a message-gift. It's lovely!

8. I think these models are called LE LUCCIOLE. I think any italian website sold them legit.

9. I :heart: the Dodo line! I guess Pomellato is only really known in Europe as you're from Italy :P I'm so obsessed with it right now, I'm always like this :drool: when I'm passing the store!

10. Love it!!! I own two Nudo Rings (amethyst and blue topaz) and I want to add the green one to my collection!!!!

11. ispot, your earrings are just gorgeous! :yes:

Bigbagfan, do you mind posting some pics of your nudo rings? Those are my fave :love:, and I think I will be getting one soon!! I like pink tourmaline, but my bf likes the look of aquamarine and blue topaz...

12. etagaya, thank you!

BigBagFan, so funny I was thinking about getting first the blue topaz, then amethyst, then green (lemon quartz?)and finally pink tourmaline :biggrin: Can you please post a picture (I'd like to :drool: ):heart:

13. :nuts: OMG...I like these better, too!!! :love:

14. I want one of these!!! Are they more expensive than the T&C Sugar Stacks?
    [​IMG]

I love these, too!!! But I prefer no diamonds!
    [​IMG]

15. The nudo rings are +/- €1300, but maybe you can get a % off...